I will be going "Office Space" on my Canon printer . I may post pics of the aftermath . At least it's tax free weekend for me to by its replacement .
![]()
I will be going "Office Space" on my Canon printer . I may post pics of the aftermath . At least it's tax free weekend for me to by its replacement .
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
BETTER YET, RECORD IT! And put it on YouTube! And then embed it here on the forum!
You should find the same song used in Office Space and put that music in the background. It'd be ingenious! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I've been thinking about doing the same thing to my Epson. The damn thing was never right. Then it just decided to stop working.
PC Load Letter? What the [censored] does that mean?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
got a good one for sale fellas....Put you right in it...works great, 4 in 1
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks